3GEN-4-550K (Machine with three Generators with four electrodes each)
Function and uses
This machine has been designed and manufactured for:
The treatment and purification of water.
“In situ” chlorine-ozone production plant for the treatment of water using electrolysis of common salt in selective membrane generators-reactors. A pressure pump and venturi-jet injects the chlorine-ozone into the tank of water to be treated.
- Flow of water to be treated: 1500-2000 m3/day.
- CHLORINE production in 24 h: 8.640 kg.
- Water input: 5000 litres at pressure of 5-6 kg.
- Electrical connection: 4 kW 380 V Three-phase.
- Structure: PVC.
- Patented electrolysis system.
- Equipped with salt tank to supply the generators-reactors.
- Pressure gauge for the measurement of the pump pressure.
- Machine dimensions (height*width*depth): 1800 mm*1000 mm*3000 mm
- Salt tank required (height*diameter): 1200 mm*800 mm